Views: 4 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-20 Origin: Site
Compared with other types of valves, pneumatic ball valve has the advantages of angular stroke output torque, rapid, stable and reliable opening, wide application, and the following advantages:
1. The thrust bearing reduces the friction torque of the valve stem, which can make the long-term operation of the valve stem stable and flexible.
2. Anti static function: a spring is set between the ball, valve rod and valve body to export the static electricity generated during the switching process.
3. Because PTFE and other materials have good self lubrication and small friction loss with the ball, the service life of pneumatic ball valve is long.
4. Small fluid resistance: pneumatic ball valve has the smallest fluid resistance among all valve categories. Even for reduced diameter pneumatic ball valve, its fluid resistance is quite small.
5. Reliable valve stem sealing: since the valve stem only rotates without lifting, the packing seal of the valve stem is not easy to be damaged, and the sealing capacity increases with the increase of medium pressure.
6. Good sealing performance of valve seat: the sealing ring made of PTFE and other elastic materials is easy to seal, and the sealing capacity of pneumatic ball valve increases with the increase of medium pressure.
7. The fluid resistance is small, and the full diameter ball valve basically has no flow resistance.
8. The utility model has the advantages of simple structure, small volume and light weight.
9. Tight and reliable. It has two sealing surfaces, and the sealing surface materials of the ball valve widely use various plastics, with good sealing performance and complete sealing. It has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
10. It is easy to operate and open and close quickly. It only needs to rotate 90 ° from full open to full close, which is convenient for remote control.
11. The maintenance is convenient, the structure of the ball valve is simple, the sealing ring is generally movable, and it is convenient to disassemble and replace.
12. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and valve seat is isolated from the medium. When the medium passes through, it will not cause the erosion of the valve sealing surface.
13. It has a wide range of applications, ranging from small to several millimeters and large to several meters. It can be applied from high vacuum to high pressure.
14. Because the ball valve can be wiped during opening and closing, it can be used in media with suspended solid particles.
15. It has high processing precision and high cost. It is not suitable to be used at high temperature. If there are impurities in the pipeline, it is easy to be blocked by impurities, resulting in the failure of opening the valve.