Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-03-08 Origin: Site
The FIGURE 8 BLIND FLANGE is a kind of pipe parts, mainly for convenience of maintenance. You can paint the upper part of “8” into black in the specific shape. It’s half blind, half is a ring. It is commonly used for the pipe flange which needs to change the process. The material mainly includes carbon steel, stainless steel and alloy, which can be selected according to the pressure grade and medium of the pipeline.
The use meaning is usually used in the pipeline with larger diameter. Usually, one end of the flange occupies the space to keep the pipeline unblocked. If necessary, the blind plate with the same thickness at the other end is used to cut off the pipeline. Avoid the forced expansion of pipeline due to temporary replacement of other blind plates, which will affect the whole system.
1. Size: Fr 1/2′ ‘to 88’ ‘.
2. Material: Carbon Steel: A105(N) C22.8 ST-37.2 P245/65GH Q235
3. Pressure: Class150, 300, 600, 3000#.
4. Standard: ANSI, API, DIN, GOST, BS, UNI,SABS,AS, JIS,
5. Type: , Blind, Socket Welding,
6. Finish: black oil, rust-proof oil,
7. Connection:Socket & Thread
8. Application: Chemical , construction industry,
9. Delivery Time: Usually within 25 days
10. Packing: Wooden cases or pallets and others