Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-02 Origin:Site
1. When the angle globe valve is opened, when the opening height of the valve disc is 25% ~ 30% of the nominal diameter, the flow has reached the maximum, indicating that the valve has reached the fully open position. Therefore, the full open position of the stop valve shall be determined by the stroke of the valve disc.
2. The types of liquefied gas stop valve can be divided into external thread type and internal thread type according to the position of valve stem thread. According to the flow direction of the medium, there are straight through type, DC type and angle type. The stop valve is divided into packing seal stop valve and bellows seal stop valve according to the sealing form.
3. Installation and maintenance of angle globe valve the hand wheel and handle operated bellows stop valve can be installed at any position of the pipeline.
4. Handwheel, handle and servo mechanism are not allowed to be used for lifting.
5. The flow direction of medium shall be consistent with the arrow direction shown in the valve body.
6. High temperature and high pressure stop valve, also known as shut-off valve, is the most widely used valve. Its popularity is due to the small friction between sealing surfaces during opening and closing, relatively durable, small opening height, easy manufacture and convenient maintenance. It is not only suitable for medium and low pressure, but also suitable for high pressure. Its closing principle is to make the sealing surface of the valve disc closely fit the sealing surface of the valve seat by relying on the pressure of the valve rod to prevent the medium from flowing.
7. The insulation stop valve only allows the medium to flow in one direction and has directionality during installation. At the same time, the length of the fluid is not greater than that of the gate valve, and the reliability is not strong in long-term operation.