Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-15 Origin: Site
Stainless steel pipe fittings are a general term for all kinds of stainless steel pipe connectors, which can be divided into different categories according to their shapes, uses and connection methods. It has the characteristics of convenient installation, excellent performance and durability, and is widely used in the construction and installation of various pipelines.
As a new type of pipe fittings widely used, stainless steel pipe fittings mainly have the following processing methods:
1. Forging method: Use a swaging machine to stretch the end or part of the tube to reduce the outer diameter. Common swaging machines include rotary, connecting rod and roller types.
2. Rolling method: Put the tube core into the stainless steel pipe fitting, and press it on the outside with a roller for round edge processing.
3. Stamping method: Use the tapered core on the punch to expand the pipe end to the desired size and shape.
4. Bending forming method: There are three commonly used methods, one is called the stretching method, the other is called the stamping method, and the third roller method has 3-4 rollers, two fixed rollers and an adjusting roller to adjust the fixed roller spacing. The finished pipe is bent.
5. Rolling method: generally without mandrel, it is suitable for the inner round edge of thick-walled pipes.
6. Bulging method: Put the rubber into the tube and press it with a punch to make the tube protrude; another method is hydraulic bulging, which fills the middle of the tube with liquid, and the liquid pressure swells the tube into the desired shape , this method is mostly used in the production of bellows.
The above is the processing method of stainless steel pipe fittings, pay attention to more flange pipe fittings information, you are welcome to continue to pay attention to Dingyang website.