Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-10-20 Origin: Site
Stainless steel pipe fittings have the characteristics of easy installation, high performance and durability, and are widely used in the construction and installation of various pipelines. It is a general term for various stainless steel pipe connectors. It is divided into different categories according to shape, use, connection method, etc., such as plug-in stainless steel pipe fittings, threaded stainless steel pipe fittings, flange stainless steel pipe fittings, etc. Welding of stainless steel pipe fittings is also very common. What are the technical requirements for welding?
1. The welding machine adopts DC reverse connection, and argon arc welding adopts DC forward connection;
2. Before welding, the oxide skin on the surface of the welding wire should be brushed with stainless steel wire and rinsed with acetone;
3. Before welding, clean the oil stains within 25mm on both sides of the workpiece groove, and rinse the 25mm range on both sides of the groove with acetone;
4. During argon arc welding, the diameter of the nozzle is φ2mm;
5. During argon arc welding of stainless steel, the back side needs to be filled with argon protection to ensure the formation of the back side.