Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-28 Origin: Site
304 stainless steel flanges are the same as flanges made of other materials. There are 13 common types as follows:
1. For flat welding flange (flat plate flange), the pipe shall be inserted into the flange welded on the inner ring of the flange.
2. Butt welding flange is a flange with neck, smooth transition section and butt welding connection with the pipe.
3. Socket welding flange is a flange with socket and connected with the pipe by socket welding.
4. Threaded flange is a flange with threads, which is connected with the pipe by threads.
5. Loose flange is a flange that is looped on the pipe and used in combination with flanging nipple or welding ring.
6. Special flange non-circular flange, such as diamond flange, square flange, etc.
7. Reducing flange (also known as large and small flange) (English Name: reducing flange) is connected with the standard flange, but the nominal diameter of the nozzle is smaller than the nominal diameter of the standard flange nozzle.
8. Full face flange is a flange whose sealing face is the same plane as the whole flange face.
9. The sealing surface of raised face flange is slightly higher than the flange of the whole flange surface.
10. Male and female face flanges are a pair of flanges, one of which is concave and the other is convex.
11. Tongue and groove face flanges a pair of flanges have a tenon and a groove matching the tenon on their sealing surface.
12. The sealing surface of ring joint face flanges is a ladder ring groove.
13. The stainless steel flange cover (also known as blind flange) is connected with the pipe end flange and is a round plate with bolt holes to close the pipe. In order to prevent the surface of stainless steel flange from rusting and cracking, the surface of carbon steel flange is usually coated with electroplated layer (yellow zinc, white zinc, etc.), or coated with antirust oil and sprayed with antirust paint.