Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-05 Origin:Site
1. It is forbidden to install the rubber flexible joint beyond the displacement limit.
2. When installing rubber joints on flat ground, in the air and vertically, the actual working axial displacement pressure of the rubber joints shall be less than the supporting force of the pipeline, otherwise anti pull off devices shall be installed to prevent pressure pull off during operation.
3. The pipeline must have fixed support or fixed bracket, and the force of the fixed bracket must be greater than the axial force. During vertical installation and overhead installation, corresponding fixed support and stress support shall be installed at both ends of the product to prevent pulling off after working under pressure.
4. The mounting bolts shall be pressed and tightened symmetrically and gradually to prevent local leakage.
5. Keep away from heat source during installation, and do not use media that do not meet the requirements of this product.